Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Activity drawers in action

I'm playing catch up with all my pictures.  These are from late fall.  From the activity drawers I stocked, here are some things Sean enjoyed.  The first 3 activities were printed from here.

1. Counting activity using stones.



2.  Another counting/matching project using pre-printed numbers and fish.


3.  A domino-like project where he stuck on the correct amount of paper clips for each card/domino.


Not number-related... spin art.  I got this salad spinner for less than $4 at Wal-Mart and cut a paper plate to fit in the bottom.  We watered down some paint and dropped it in on the plate.  Sean topped it had a great time spinning.


Finished product:


Activity drawers were definitely a success.  I need to go fill them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment