1. It has the most beautiful view.
After a good snow before Christmas '09
2. We are really close to Jeff's office.
3. We have plenty of parking for students and church get-togethers (several homes we looked at had barely enough parking for our 2 vehicles).
4. Our spacious, cozy living room.
5. My kitchen- good storage and space.
6. Pretty, rolling front yard.
Lots of room to play!
7. Basement- which is really our 3rd bedroom, but it is a nice place for company to sleep, keep extra toys and all the other stuff that ends up in piles down there!
8. The patio off the kitchen- needs work, but it is a great place for the boys to play.
9. Our laundry room is now located right next to our bedroom and the bathroom. Makes keeping up with laundry a little easier.
10. This is the home where my boys will grow, explore and learn. I love making memories here with my family.