Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Organized Legos

On the DVD that came with the Lego Club magazine, they show how all the pieces are stored at the main Lego workshop.  All these cool bins, color coordinated in a grid pattern to easily find the piece you're looking for.  Sean's collection is not quite that big, so we got some cheap white baskets from Wal-Mart.  He was actually excited to get started (that's my boy!!).


And the sorting begins...


Almost done!!


Ahhh....


So nice and organized... until one day, "Mommy, I think I like them dumped out in the drawer."  I can't argue.  It is easier to find pieces when you can dig through them all at once and slosh them all around (there really should be a verb just for the action of digging through Legos). So, moral of the story... I got some cute new baskets for my kitchen drawers. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment