Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

As per our tradition for the last 3 years, we had our family Christmas at home which consists of a breakfast "feast" to celebrate the coming of the King and then presents.  Our boys get 3 presents each to represent the 3 gifts brought to Jesus and a stocking.

We had cranberry-orange muffins and cranberry-pumpkin bread, thanks to  some sweet newlyweds we know. 

Let it begin...!

Sean opens his newest LEGO Hero.  It is all off-center because I wanted to  actually see him and not just look through the  camera.  

My sweet boy

Eli got a wooden teether and rattle.  I don't think he was too sure about all the festivities.
The tree shot on Christmas Eve.
After our Christmas morning, we went down to Georgia to visit family.  I did not take one picture while there!!  We had a great time, though.
I am so thankful for God's gift of Jesus.  I hope to raise these boys in His knowledge and love.  Looking forward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment